I have been trying to get my kids to eat a little more healthy so I decided to make something fun and easy with them and they absolutely love it. Surprisingly, they told me they taste better than the ones from McDonalds.
- First we crushed some graham crackers then added the graham crackers as the bottom layer.
- 2nd Layer- Add sliced strawberries, blueberries and rasberries. I cut my strawberries with a crinkle cutter to make it fun for the kids.
- 3rd Layer- 99% Lowfat Plain Yogurt. I don't like anything lowfat but this yogurt is good. Then again if I'm not mistaken, I think all yogurts are lowfat?
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get to the top of your clear plastic tumbler.
- Sprinkle the top with graham crackers and add another layer of your fruit.